As we wrap up 2016 and look forward to the challenges of 2017, I thought I’d do a little roundup of all my most popular recipes of the year! Other than no cocktail cracking the top ten, I think this list is a nice overview of my cooking. Among the recipes are grilled meats and cookies and tapas and Italian comfort food. I think it’s safe to say that you can expect more recipes like these in the coming year!
Over Christmas I was spending some time with family in Vermont and, in between holiday festivities, I was thinking about what to post this week. If you are a regular reader, you may have noticed I’ve been on holiday hours and have written two posts a week this week and last. It’s important to spend time with those you love at this time of year, so I realized I needed a lighter schedule. Next week we are back to business with three great recipes, but this week I am going to close out with a retrospective of the past year.
There have been a lot of changes here on the blog this year:
- My first viral pins on pinterest.
- Ads! We now have ads and I can look forward to making a proper go of this small business I call a blog.
- Continued improvement in my photography, with, I’m sure, more to come.
- A narrower focus to Italian-American and Mediterranean dishes.
- More lovely people following me here and in my social media. (Don’t be shy! Say hi. 🙂 )
- And so many wonderful recipes that I developed and shared with y’all!
With no further ado, and in no particular order, here are the top ten most popular recipes of 2016 here at BitofBacon HQ!